This is the third series of a really good resource book, I would encourage everyone to buy and keep supporting this company.
Halcyon Realms has a " How to buy from Japan Amazon" tutorial here. I usually just order a bunch of books through Kinokuniya since it’s at a slight cheaper shipping price.
I also did previews for the other two books.
It’s showering outside.
And there is also thunder.
It’s not cold at all though.
And in this fine weather, I’m sitting here, all alone, and trying to entertain me.
Not that it’s new to me though.
*rewatches a movie for the 2343290th time*
just some of my favorite SNK gifs. I was in an extra super intense mood so I just had to do this
tHE LAST ONE JFC
What I would not give to have an experience like the last post
What helps me recover after almost 1 month of doing nothing aaaand being sick: two guys cuddling at the beach.
Also I love that random brush very much.
Ren, Aoba Seragaki (c)DRAMAtical Murder.
It’s time for my next giveaway! Since I have a lot of DMMd followers and I’ve had such a rewarding time with all of you (I mean it, you’ve all been more sweet to me than I could ever deserve), I decided to gift someone with a bundle of goodies.
- shape.memory.music - DRAMAtical Murder soundtrack
- DRAMAtical Murder Official Visual Fan Book
- DRAMAtical Murder Anthology
- DRAMAtical Murder Comic Anthology 2
They’re all available on CDJapan as well!
- Reblog once for one entry. Only once.
- Like for one entry.
- Follow for one entry (not obligatory to win, you really don’t have to)
- In total, that will give you three entries.
- I’ll check, so no giveaway blogs.
- I will ship anywhere as long as you’re willing to share your address. This ain’t no bomb.
- A winner will be chosen via random number generator.
- I’ll give the winner three days to respond before choosing someone else.
- The giveaway ends on January 1st.
- Have your ask box open or I can’t contact you!
I will only announce the winner if they wish to be, otherwise I will respect their privacy. If you have any questions, please don’t be shy!!
The cold never bothered me anyway
Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade 2013 (today in New York).
Jean Killstein | Shingeki no Kyojin
So…I tried to play Clear’s good ending in re:connect today(I had to leave it unfinished though) and…I kinda felt like Ren is not really Clear friendly. Maybe it’s just my imagination, but he didn’t sound very pleased with Aoba and Clear’s reunion. What if he’s thinking that…Clear is just a man made machine like himself, why does he get to have a human body and be Aoba’s lover, while all this time Ren has been there, he’s had Aoba’s back and has tried to protect him…but whatever he does, he’s just seen as an allmate dog.
That is so sad Ren! ;-; I love you forever baby!!